Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wanna Fetcha Cuppa Kapi?


Coffee! Someone who has watched the Hindi movie “Pyaar Ke Side Effects”, would guess that the actual topic is SEX; but thats not the case here! I will now pen down my love for coffee as I sip at a cup of it . . .

My childhood mornings would start with someone waking me up with a cup of coffee. Then I would just gobble and start sipping. The taste of it would actually kick start my day. During college days, Coffee Day used to be one hell of a hang-out. We would enjoy Cappuccino watching some cuties around. I also remember the days when my college buddies used call me up and talk about doing something the same night; I used to say lets do COFFEE [;D] They would say “Hey huchcha, balls to you!” and end up going to “Tavern Inn” for beer and then to the “Java City” for coffee. Oh yes, of course “Empire’s Grilled Chicken” would be the stomach filler. Those days still linger and I would cherish them forever. These days, coffee is the catalyst at work and people get hold of a cup; be it happy times or sad; be it project delay or appreciation. Coffee with snookers, coffee with chat, and coffee with anything in Namma Bengalooru’s weather is a sheer pleasure!

Even to this day, my love for coffee has never reduced, but I love it more and more. Coffee has been one of my best friends from a long time. Probably coffee is my substitute for alcohol or cigarettes. People say that they consume alcohol or smoke cigarettes when they are happy, sad or stressed. Coffee has done the same to me; be it success or be it fiasco, it’s been there for just 10 bucks or even less. So, “Wanna Fetcha Cuppa Coffee”?

1 comment:

Jyo said...

Lovely blog...Wanna Fetcha Cuppa Kapi? :)