Thursday, May 19, 2011

Running World 10K Bangalore to Support Impoverished Children's Education


EDUCATION can define any human personality & facilitate her / his success! I completely believe that every kid deserves this EDUCATION.

This is Thyagaraj, an engineer with Sapient & an avid adventurer with Adivaas - an Adventure Travel Venture.

I've realized that I've been lucky enough to be educated & to have made myself a decent living. I've also been on a consistent lookout for ways to support or give back the society in need, in the smallest possible way. This fundraiser surely is one such excellent way to support the impoverished kids in Bangalore!

I'm running the World 10K Bangalore this year (my fourth year in a row) & wanted to make the smallest possible difference by supporting a cause through SDIE.

SDIE - Sahasra Deepika Foundation for Education, is a nonprofit organization dedicated to enabling impoverished children in Bangalore, India the chance to succeed through education.

Students at SDIE will be encouraged to develop their intellectual, social and academic potential for self-empowerment & contribution to the community at large.

Please join my hands in raising funds for this noble cause & proceed to my fundraiser page to donate anything small possible.

Thanks in advance for your support!


Thyagaraj's  Page for SDIE - Sahasra Deepika International for Education

No comments: